No.1 IELTS Training Centre in Sialkot – Now Learn IELTS By an expert – Join our Most Authentic Training in Sialkot
The IELTS is a globally recognised English test. Statistics show that over 1.4 million applicants take the test each year to apply for overseas education and employment. Over 6,000 institutions in 135 countries recognise this test. The IELTS is conducted in over 500 international centres, four times in a month.
All four forms of language skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking are tested in IELTS. Among these, the speaking test is a face-to-face interview with a certified examiner.
- IELTS institute in Sialkot is among the top institute in Pakistan. Our aim is to help our students achieve success in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Keeping this in mind, our trainers cater to the students’ needs by designing the curriculum and schedule in a way that suits the student’s individual requirements. The trainer first evaluates the students’ strengths and weaknesses, and then sketches an individualised study plan.
- Smaller batches ensure personal guidance
- Each module of the class schedule will cover all the sections of the IELTS – Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking.
- Classes will be held two to four times a week with the provision of maximum flexibility in the schedule.
- Personal attention is given to each student in accordance to their problem areas in different modules.
- We provide ample listening practice from previous IELTS tests. Therefore, we can provide feedback to the students on their errors.
- Extensive speaking practice is provided using previous IELTS test questions covering all three sections.